Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Play date...Take two!
Last week I was all excited because I had this stellar playgroup put together where I would be able to visit with all the moms and see all their beautiful children. One main thing I forgot to consider was that we all went out Friday night and seeing as we are apparently not 21 anymore, we can not function two days in a row!!! SO...I am trying again! Charlie went to Snowville (EdVenture) last weekend and loved it, so I am taking her again on Friday while we are in town (I already had my mom check and yes they are open.) I will probably go between 10 & 11, so if anyone is interested, meet us there. I figure all the little ones might be climbing the walls and would enjoy the running around. Not to mention the big kids might benefit the running around after a bid day of indulgence. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and we hope to run into a few people on Friday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Will and I are in!! I will call you to confirm all the details!
Post a Comment