Thursday, September 06, 2007

I know it has been a while since I've blogged, so I just sat down and had a marathon blog night to try and catch up. It has been pretty miserable, so I will try to stay on top of it from now on.
We have been very busy getting Charlie into the routine of school, getting ready for the baby and trying to get to a stopping point on house remodel (before the baby.) Things are settling a little, but I am trying not to get use to it because the new baby will be here before we know it. I do enjoy the mornings to myself to run errands. It is amazing how much I can get done in 5 minutes without a three year old to look after. As nice as it has been it has also been a little weird not having Charlie with me at all times. I have been to many places where people have told me they did not recognize me without my sidekick!! She has had a hard time adjusting, but I think she is starting to enjoy school and I think she will love it before long.
We are all ready for the baby to get here. Me mostly...I officially do not enjoy being pregnant. Charlie asked me if she could go ahead and get the baby out so she could make it laugh. I also hear a lot of "Mommy my stomach hurts...I think it's my baby!" Anyway, I go to the doctor tomorrow and I will try to take a picture of my enormous belly to post.
Enjoy...

No comments: