Friday, January 25, 2008

I forgot...

...to post these pictures a while back. They are about a month old, but still worth posting. My girls love each other and it is so fun to watch. Charlie has about 10 kisses a day and they are all for "Cammy Doddle" (Charlie tells us how many kisses she has left and who they are for. We can usually steal a few that were not included in her original amount!) Anyway, having two girls has been wonderful! My only complaint is that life seems to be going by twice as fast than it did with one child (and it was going way to quick then too!)

PS For thoes of you who know about it ~ I am happy to report that Charlie's "black" tooth is gone (you can see it in that last picture)












2 comments:

The Daniels said...

Okay - you take the best pictures - Can you come to my house and take some for me!!!! Or I will come to yours!!!! I like to think I do a good job but they don't look near as good as yours.

LOLLY said...

Such good shots...I wish I had more of me & my sister when we were young, I love having some in my house now. Beautiful Girls!