If you had asked the four of us when we would have more kids the answer would have probably been the same from both couples... in a couple of years. In fact we were pretty much planning our next vacation to Disney World before we had finished this trip (well at least I was.) Little did we know that Meredith and I would both be moms again at this point. I can't wait to go next year (Charlie too! She keeps asking when we are going back!!) The thing that is hard to believe is that very soon memories of this trip will have faded in Charlie's memory, but it will be a trip I will never forget. Time sure has flown by!!Sunday, March 16, 2008
What a difference a year makes...
If you had asked the four of us when we would have more kids the answer would have probably been the same from both couples... in a couple of years. In fact we were pretty much planning our next vacation to Disney World before we had finished this trip (well at least I was.) Little did we know that Meredith and I would both be moms again at this point. I can't wait to go next year (Charlie too! She keeps asking when we are going back!!) The thing that is hard to believe is that very soon memories of this trip will have faded in Charlie's memory, but it will be a trip I will never forget. Time sure has flown by!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WOW. Flash back! Chad and I were just talking about that. I guess we need to start planning now. That was the best vacation. We really loved it. When do we want to try the beach trip?
Post a Comment