Sunday, March 11, 2007

Character Breakfast






Even the waffles were shaped like Mickey Mouse!! Charlie would only eat the ears and then get another one.




Pluto was CRAZY (and not in a good way)...Charlie is actually screaming for him to get off of her...bet you did not even know she was in the picture (see her arm) Bad Dog!!!





See, Crazy Pluto! I am just glad I did not end up with syrup in my lap.







Fischer though if he laid on the table none of them would see him.









He's going down!











Mini was the only Character Charlie would touch (I should mention that one of the characters shocked her early in the trip and that was it for her...Mini changed that!)








Gabby, I hoped you survived looking at these pictures!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

I was feeling really jealous that we didn't go on this trip, til I saw all those "characters." I understand why Fischer was trying to hide. They look too much like clowns to me. My heart was pounding by the time I got to the end. I LOVED the picture of Charlie with the frozed lemonaide. Beautiful!!!