Saturday, March 10, 2007

Magic Kingdom Day 1


Cinderella's castle, the eighth wonder of the world!







I bought these ears for me and Charlie, but she refused to wear them...Carson hates to see money go to waste (I have ears on too in the picture!) And yes, I managed to spend over $50 before we made it to Cinderella's Castle!




The show at Cinderella's castle














The Mad Hatter's Tea Party...Charlie's first ride!
















The playground in Toon Land






The first time Charlie met Mickey...also our first autograph (they have thought of every way to suck the money out of your wallet...of course I went for all of them!)


Mimi and Fischer on the Train ride around Magic Kingdom.






Charlie had to sit by herself on everything. You can tell she is taking it all in!



Charlie's first frozen lemonade...she liked it!









The Swiss Family Tree House













It's A Small World ride, Fischer danced the whole time!!


Waiting in line for Dumbo...


Waiting for Dumbo to start...


Riding Dumbo for about 15 seconds just to do it all again...10 times!



Cinderella's carousel


















Leaving Magic Kingdom

No comments: